Sunday, October 8, 2017

10012, Kaladrax the Dire Drake (first edition)

Here are some pictures of my entry for the Facebook Paint Your Dragon
Reaper Group Painting Contest.
I slightly modified the pose of this first edition 10012, Kaladrax
so that it looks like he's pointing its left arm finger at an enemy or direction.

I also converted the bones of the right hand and added a Wand of Orcus in his closed fist.
The Wand of Orcus comes from Reaper's 10005, The Court of Abyst boxed set.

On the base, I used natural rocks, Army Painter Wasteland Tuft and natural dry lichen.
I also used crackle paste to create dry soil and Milliput putty
to build the dunes before covering them with sand

Kaladrax the Dire Drake was sculpted for Reaper Miniatures by Jim Johnson.





  



 



No comments:

Post a Comment