Monday, August 20, 2018

Dark Sword Miniatures Critters Fox Display base

Hi everyone, it is with great pleasure that I present you today my latest project. I just completed the display base for the eleven Fox Critters I painted at the beginning of the year. I used woodland scenics ready-made fall colors trees and Bachmann Scene Scapes spruce trees as well as various undergrowth foliage, turf, natural stones, sand and realistic water effect. The base itself is made of wood, masonite hardboard and putty. I made the benches and the tente frame with real branches.

The camp fire, the two chest and all the Fox models are magnetised to the base and can easily be removed. Every Fox are from Dark Sword Miniatures and were sculpted by Dave Summers.

This diorama will be my entry for the 6th Annual Reaper Forums Large Model Challenge, Non Reaper 40mm+ and Bust entries.







No comments:

Post a Comment