Wednesday, June 30, 2021

01411, Harapan (converted)

 Hello everyone, here is my converted Reaper Miniatures 01411, Harapan sculpted by Jason Wiebe. Back in 2005, this limited-edition model was produced to raise money after the Tsunami disasters in SE Asia. The funds collected were distributed to the Red Cross and Unicef.

Nowadays, this mini is very hard to find and the molds were supposedly destroyed after production. I was lucky enough to find one and spent all my free time during the last two weeks converting, painting it and creating a base for it.

I converted its weapon by replacing the blades with a cleaver and a tiger paw flail. You can see the original model in the last picture. The tiger paw is the front paw of a 02817, Moor Hound. The tropical plants are plastic aquarium plants. I painted the blade as damascus forged steel and added a blue/green sky and earth non-metallic metal SENMM effect on the metallic parts. I also added a ceremonial painting on Harapan’s forehead. I have used Reaper MSP. 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment