Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Heroic mounted warrior

 Hello everyone, I just finished gluing the cavalier onto its mount. The horse was sculpted by Sandra Garrity and the cavalier, a Bones black version, was sculpted by Jim Johnson. Also I replaced the polearm for a spear from Weapons Pack IV, which was sculpted by Werner Klocke. All these parts are made by Reaper Miniatures.

I had planned to use a black backdrop, but after some experimentation, I found that a white background worked much better. The white color of the horse was too saturated on a black backdrop, and the different shades of gray from the horse's coat didn't come out well in the pictures.

I'm happy to say that this model will be one of the main pieces in the diorama I'm currently working on.

Have a great day!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment