Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cathedral 01

This model was inspired by the Tristram Cathedral in Diablo 1 computer game.
In the next posts I will be explaining how I built this diorama.

Diorama size: 24" x 36" x 24" high (61 x 91 x 61cm high).

300 hours work and $200 of plastic, wood and foam
were used to create this diorama.

Six trees, a graveyard, a crypt and various grass,
turf and dead leaf decorate the ground.
The image above is a screenshot from the original Diablo 1 computer game. I have no affiliation with Blizzard or any of their product including the Diablo computer games. I added this screenshot picture on my blog only so people can compare it with my tribute work.

To scroll from post to post, it's better use the Blog Archive menu to scroll to the page you wish to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment